Most of the people would spend a lot of money just for the wedding and as a preparation, they would spend a lot of time saving some money on this. Remember that you need to pay for the reception after the ceremony and you need to think about the best catering for weddings as you don’t want to feel bad. Others who don’t have much money or budget for this kind of luxurious reception, then they would try to find an alternative way like having this reception right at home. Others would say that it would depend on the number of visitors that you are going to invite and how you would budget the money that you have for this.
You need to remember and keep in mind that the best wedding is not about having a good and luxurious way of celebrating it but to be happy this time. Here are some of the budgeting tips and hacks that you could do to avoid spending too much money and yet you still have the best wedding day that time.
1. Make a budget plan for everything that you want for the wedding: This is the part where you need to think about the budget that you can afford and the money that you have already saved for your wedding and possible expenses. You can think this one ahead of time before you decided to have a wedding for your future partner as you want your guests to enjoy and have the best.
2. You need to know and confirm about the number of guests that will attend: You can write down all the friends and relatives that you want to witness your wedding and try to think more as you don’t want to miss anyone for this. After listing everyone, then you could try to evaluate if it is possible to have them all and the budget that you have from the food down to the giveaways. Others might understand that you didn’t invite them because you only have a limited budget and you are trying to save more money for your future and other future expenses.
3. Think about of the dishes that you want for your reception: As early as now, you could also write down all the dishes that you want to be seen in your wedding and the possible snacks that you could give there.
4. You may research for some food services and caterings that can offer affordable prices: There will be things on the internet that you could find like the cheapest catering services that could give very big discounts.
5. Finalize the things that you want to have for the menu: If you think that you are going to run out of budget then you should choose the most important people in your life in the list and have them there.
6. Consider the possible costs for the drinks and alcohol: It wouldn’t be complete if there is no drink available in the wedding.